Early on in June, I decided to grab for different products more often, so this list is a combination of general favorites and new products. To check out my previous most-used posts, click here!
- Primer: Milani Prime Light Strobing + Pore-Minimizing Face Primer (4 months in a row)
This is still going strong in my Project Pan, and I am honestly just accepting that I’ll use it up eventually. I didn’t mind using other primers this month – mostly the Becca Backlight mini I’m working through.
- Foundation: CoverGirl Vitalist Healthy Elixir Foundation – Classic Ivory
I’ve had this on hand for a while since I got it on both a sale and coupon at Target, and I was waiting to use it when it was time for a more summery shade and after I’d finished up the Japonesque.
- Concealer: Wet n Wild Photo Focus Concealer – Light Ivory (3rd time)
I resolved to try to use this up in June, and I think I got pretty far. It still seems to have some life in it, and it goes well with fuller coverage foundations and is a good color to be used to brighten along with my summer shades, whereas my Tarte Shape Tape in Fair is too light right now.
- Powder: Coty Airspun Powder – Translucent Extra Coverage (6 months in a row)
Like I said – this one is in it for the long haul.
- Bronzer/Contour: Fiona Stiles Sheer Sculpting Palette – Light/Medium (6 months in a row)
Same with this one. I also used the Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer fairly often again this month.
- Blush: Benefit Blush Minis (Gold Rush, Galifornia, Rockateur, Dandelion)
I used my minis I got in a set in a general rotation this month, depending on my eyeshadow look. I really love the size of these and it’s converting me to believing I should only ever buy mini blushes from now on. (As if I’ll ever get through all of my blushes…)
- Highlight: Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector – Vanilla Quartz (2nd time)
I think I reached for this fairly often because the palettes I used were often a little on the cooler side and this highlight can pull more neutral/cool depending on the things it’s paired with.
- Setting Spray: Tarte Rainforest of the Sea 4-in-1 Setting Mist
Since I finally used up the Milani spray at the beginning of this month, I grabbed for the next spray I had on hand. I got a Sephora Favorites set of primers and setting sprays back around the holidays, and this mini was included. I thought this would be a nice pick going into summer.
- Brow Pencil: L’Oreal Brow Stylist Definer – Light Brunette (3 months in a row)
What can I say? I really love this brow pencil.
- Eyeshadow Palette: LORAC Pirates of the Caribbean palette
I happened to find this palette in perfect condition (minus the bonus eyeliner) at my local TJ Maxx and I enjoyed it so much. I feel like this palette got fairly negative reviews, and I disagree with them entirely. LORAC has my favorite shadow formula in general, but these colors work together so beautifully to create some really…softly dramatic looks (if that makes sense?) that are great for everyday and more special occasions. I am so glad I found this.
- Eyeliner: L’Oréal Infallible Never-Fail Eyeliner – Black Brown (2nd time)
I pulled this out since it was more appropriate to use alongside the palettes for this month than the warmth I get from Colourpop Mr. Bing.
- Mascara: Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara (2 months in a row)
This was my second month using this mascara, and I enjoy it a lot.
- Lip Balm: Clinique Pep Start Pout Restoring Night Mask (3rd time)
- Lip Liner: Colourpop Lippie Pencil – Aquarius
This pencil is actually discontinued, but I really love the color. It matches the lipgloss shade more than the lippie stix or liquid lips, and I hope I can find a similar lip liner in another brand. (I don’t really love the packaging of Colourpop lipliners).
- Lipstick: Lord & Berry Maximatte Lipstick Pencil – Intimacy
I went through my lipsticks in June and decided to start switching out my touch up products so I would use things up more, and this was a mini pencil I got in an ipsy bag that I want to go through.
- Liquid Lipstick: None
I have been really into bullet lipsticks and pencils this month, so I didn’t use a liquid lip enough to want to put it on this list.
- Lip Gloss: Colourpop Ultra Glossy Lip – Aquarius (6 months in a row)
What are your favorite makeup products from this past month? Share your favorites or link your blog or videos in the comments!
P.S. Here’s some referral links to some of my favorite sites. Use if you’d like!
- Ebates – This is a great way to earn cash back from online shopping (that you’re already doing) at many of your favorite stores! (Including Sephora & Ulta!) If you join through this link and make a purchase of $25 or more, you’ll get an extra $10 cash back and I’ll get $15, as well as your own referral code.
- thredUP – I love using thredUP to clean out my closet and shop for new pieces at a discounted price – sometimes they’re even brand new with tags! When you join thredUP through this link, you get $10 to spend and I get $10 to shop after you place your first order.
- StitchFix – This is a great way to try out some new items for your closet, without the hassle of going to the stores and the bonus of a personal stylist. If you sign up with this link, you’ll get a FREE styling fee (usually $20) on your first Fix, and I’ll get $25 credit once it ships.