Hello! My name is Natalie and I’ve started this blog for a few reasons, but primarily to hold myself accountable and track my progress throughout time as I work on a few projects. Here’s 8 (my favorite number) things you should know about me that will give a preview of the topics this blog may cover:
- I have been bullet journaling for over 2 years.
- I have a (too) large makeup collection, which I’m trying to reduce.
- I am attempting to do the whole capsule wardrobe thing.
- I watch a lot of TV and movies.
- I like to read a lot, but lately that’s meant listening to audio books on my commute.
- I am saving for another vehicle and a home (and a belated honeymoon). Bonus fact: I’m a newlywed!
- I keep spreadsheets to keep track of a lot of the things above.
- If I ever get up the courage and find the time, I’d like to have a YouTube channel which would work in concert with this blog.
My blog title (natalieblends) started out from the makeup side of things, and it’s also the Instagram account where you can find some of my attempts at makeup artistry (mostly with myself as the client). However, it’s grown beyond that to the idea of a “Life Blend” instead of a “Life Balance”, which is why the topics won’t only be makeup-related. I might talk about this more at some point.
Also, I’m a serial blog start-it-and-forget-it kind of person, so this thing may be pretty sporadic, but I’m going to do my best to be consistent in whatever way makes sense for me and helps me accomplish the goals I set as I move through this blog.
Please comment or send me a message here if you happened upon this site and/or have things in common. I’d love to connect and hear your stories and suggestions!