Today, I’m going to share my favorite products that I used in the month of June. Unless I have any strong opinions about an item, I will just be listing and linking it, just to keep things short and sweet. This list is a combination of my favorite items used, as well as the most-used products in a given category – whether or not they were my favorite.
- Primer: First Aid Beauty Hello FAB Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer
- Foundation: Physician’s Formula The Healthy Foundation (LC1)
- Concealer: Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer Broad Spectrum SPF 25
- Powder: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Bronzer: Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer (Light Bronzer)
- Blush: Benefit Dandelion
- The whole Blush Brunch set has been fantastic to try out popular products from the Benefit line, plus the blushes are reasonably sized!
- Highlight: Ofra All of the Lights Highlighter
This is a 4-way split pan of some of their most popular shades. I usually mix at least two of them together, depending on the rest of my makeup. I love the formula of Ofra highlighters overall. I’ve linked the individual pans below from Ulta since the combined pan is only available through Ofra’s site right now.
- Palettes: (I combined both of these into a Z-palette)
- Mascara: Benefit They’re Real I don’t actually like this, but it was the black mascara I was focusing on.
- Setting Spray: Cover FX Illuminating Setting Spray This was not my favorite, but it was the most used spray the past month.
- Lip Products: I didn’t have anything particular that I used frequently.
- Cleanser: Korres Greek Yoghurt Foaming Cream Cleanser
- Exfoliant: Vasanti Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator
- Toner: First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads
- Serum: First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum
- Eye Cream: BareMinerals SkinLongevity Vital Power Eye Gel Cream
- Moisturizer: I was going through a few minis this month, none most-frequently or would count as favorites.
- Oil: Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil
- SPF: Peter Thomas Roth Max Sheer All Day Moisture Defense Lotion SPF 30 Sunscreen Lotion from the Sephora Favorites Sun Safety Kit
Hair, Bath, & Body
- Living Proof Restore Shampoo & Conditioner
Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Yogurt Body Wash with Apricot I really love how this feels, makes my skin feel after the shower, and the light apricot scent!
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream This is my all-time favorite body lotion.
What were your favorite products in the month of June? Please comment here or on Instagram! (Follow me @natalieblends!)
P.S. Here’s some referral links to some of my favorite sites. Use if you’d like!
- Ebates – This is a great way to earn cash back from online shopping (that you’re already doing) at many of your favorite stores! (Including Sephora & Ulta!) If you join through this link and make a purchase of $25 or more, you’ll get an extra $10 cash back and your own referral code, and I’ll get $15 as well.
- thredUP – I love using thredUP to clean out my closet and shop for new pieces at a discounted price – sometimes they’re even brand new with tags! When you join thredUP through this link, you get $10 to spend and I get $10 to shop after you place your first order.
- StitchFix – This is a great way to try out some new items for your closet, without the hassle of going to the stores and the bonus of a personal stylist. If you sign up with this link, you’ll get a FREE styling fee (usually $20) on your first Fix, and I’ll get $25 credit once it ships.