I’ve made it to the halfway point in my 2018 Project Pan! Today I want to share how things have been going the last month, and where I see this project going in the next few months. Click here to see my previous update!
Products I’ve Finished:
- Milani Make It Dewy Setting Spray
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream – Vanilla Citron scent (4 oz tub)
- Skin Food Black Sugar Wash-Off Mask (mini)
- GlamGlow – ThirstyMud Hydrating Treatment mask (mini)
Products I’ve Made Progress On:
- Coty Airspun Powder – Translucent Extra Coverage
Minimal progress visually, but I do notice I have to shake it into the cap more often, so I guess I’m using it more.
- Fiona Stiles Sheer Sculpting Palette – Light/Medium
I have been using this more as a contour powder prior to adding in either PF Butter Bronzer or Benefit Hoola Lite (both of which I have good pan on now!), so it’s a slow process. I am considering repressing the deepest shade, but I will likely give it another month first.
- Milani Prime Light Strobing + Pore-Minimizing Face Primer
I am determined to finish this as soon as possible because (1) I am certain that it does nothing for my face or makeup longevity and (2) I have other primers that I am so ready to start using over this one!
- Clinique Clarifying Lotion 1 – For Very Dry to Dry Skin (6.7 oz)
I am pretty sure I have used this less than five times in the past month, and the lines on the bottle show it! I really like this stuff, but I use it more often when I remind myself to wash my face as soon as I get home from work. When I’m about to go to bed, this is the step that gets left behind among other skincare products.
- Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Eye
This is almost finished! Maybe a few weeks more with regular use.
- Not Your Mother’s Blonde Moment Treatment Shampoo
I’ve only used this a couple of times throughout June, since I’m favoring other products right now, but I’ll start working this in again mixed with my other color care shampoo once a week or so.
- Shea Moisture – Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Weightless Hair Masque
This is being used, but I think it’s another case of my husband stealing my products than me using it regularly. Since I got my hair done at the end of may, I’ve mostly been using some Pureology products, but when I used it this last weekend I noticed less than the last time I used it.
- Tarte – Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara
It’s impossible to tell where I’m at with this, but I will use it throughout July (as long as it doesn’t dry out/stop working), and then replace with another in August.
- Mint Pear – C Your Youth Vitamin C Serum (mini)
I can’t see through the tube, even when using a light, so I don’t know quite how much is left, but I am using it at least once a week.
- GlamGlow – FlashMud Brightening Treatment mask (mini)
I’ve made great progress on this and have set a goal to finish it up in July!
- Origins – GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream (mini)
This is the mini that never quits – it makes me want to get minis in eye creams from now on!
Products I’ve Added:
- Nubian Heritage Coconut & Papaya Body Lotion (3 oz travel)
This came in the mix to replace the FAB Vanilla Citron cream. I received this as a sample in an Ulta order a few months ago, but they no longer carry it in Ulta. I don’t love the scent of coconut for body products, but I can handle using it in the summertime, since it at least suits the season.
How is your project pan going? Please share your progress in the comments here or on Instagram! (Follow me @natalieblends!)
P.S. Here’s some referral links to some of my favorite sites. Use if you’d like!
- Ebates – This is a great way to earn cash back from online shopping (that you’re already doing) at many of your favorite stores! (Including Sephora & Ulta!) If you join through this link and make a purchase of $25 or more, you’ll get an extra $10 cash back and your own referral code, and I’ll get $15 as well.
- thredUP – I love using thredUP to clean out my closet and shop for new pieces at a discounted price – sometimes they’re even brand new with tags! When you join thredUP through this link, you get $10 to spend and I get $10 to shop after you place your first order.
- StitchFix – This is a great way to try out some new items for your closet, without the hassle of going to the stores and the bonus of a personal stylist. If you sign up with this link, you’ll get a FREE styling fee (usually $20) on your first Fix, and I’ll get $25 credit once it ships.