I can’t believe we’re already at the end of the month! The past few weeks really have flown by. Today, I’ll be sharing my most-used makeup for the month of March. As I mentioned in my last month’s Most-Used Makeup post, these products aren’t necessarily my most favorite products, but the ones I’ve used most often – whether that’s because it’s one of my Project Pan items or just something that I couldn’t stop reaching for.
This month I made a point to remind myself to do a look with all of my most-used products of the month so I could share it with you here!
- Primer: Milani Prime Light Strobing + Pore-Minimizing Face Primer
I’ve been using this almost the entire month since it’s my current Project Pan primer, and I really enjoy it. It’s similar to the L’Oreal Lumi Primer, but a little thicker, so it has (as its name suggests) a bit more of a pore-refining effect.
- Foundation: Japonesque Color Luminous Foundation – Shade 1 (2nd time)
I am back on using the Japonesque foundation more frequently. Lately my skin has been doing pretty well, so that means I’m happy with a lighter coverage foundation. I have also been mixing this with my Project Pan foundation (Touch in Sol Advanced Real Moisture Foundation – #21) and I really like them together.
- Concealer: Wet n Wild Photo Focus Concealer – Light Ivory
I’ve been reaching for this a lot more in March than Shape Tape because I haven’t been as into using a lighter concealer for under eyes recently, and this is closer to my skintone than the Tarte concealer. I really love how easily this concealer blends out and it gives the perfect amount of coverage. I still use Tarte sometimes for a brighter undereye, but I like that the Wet n Wild is more all-purpose.
- Powder: Coty Airspun Powder – Translucent Extra Coverage (3 months in a row)
I still use this every time I set my makeup, and even brought it on a trip at the beginning of March. I like this, but I’ll be happy to use something else when I get through this.
- Bronzer/Contour: Fiona Stiles Sheer Sculpting Palette – Light/Medium (3 months in a row)
I’ve been using the Wet n Wild Large Stipple Brush to apply this in the past few weeks and I really like the way it works over the Real Techniques Blush Brush that I usually like for bronzer.
- Blush: Pacifica Coconut-Infused Blush Duo – Beaming & Tenderheart
This is something I got in one of my last ipsy bags before cancelling my subscription (a girl can only have so many small bags and sample sized products!), so what I’ve linked is Pacifica’s current blush line, but the shades are very similar. I love how the duo has complementary shades so you can combine them or wear them alone easily. One is much more of a nude shade and the other is a little more rosy. The formula is beautifully soft and lasts a very long time.
- Highlight: LORAC Light Source Illuminating Highlighter – Starlight (2 months in a row)
I’ve been playing around with a bunch of different highlights this month, but I definitely used this one the most. This is the highlight I keep out of my makeup drawer in with my Project Pan and other daily use items, so if I’m in a rush or just want a very neutral champagne glow, I can grab this easily.
- Setting Spray: Milani Make It Dewy Setting Spray Hydrate + Illuminate + Set (2nd month)
I am back to using this since I decided to put it in my Project Pan at the end of February. I should finish it up in April, so I’ll give a full review in next month’s empties post (fingers crossed).
- Brow Pencil: OFRA Universal Brow Pencil (3 months in a row)
This is the little-brow-pencil-that-could, because it has lasted yet another month. I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with this pencil, but the truth is that it does a pretty good job, so I’m still going along.
- Eyeshadow Palette: Makeup Revolution Reloaded Division Palette
100% my favorite palette from this month has been the Makeup Revolution Reloaded Iconic. While the LORAC PRO 3 palette is my favorite of all time, this MUR palette really encouraged me to be creative and get back into trying out some bolder eye looks – something I haven’t delved into much since I started my job six months ago.
- Eyeliner: L’Oréal Infallible Never-Fail Eyeliner – Black Brown
This is another Project Pan item that I’ve been using almost daily since my last update. I am much more likely to use a dark brown liner than a true black, and this one does a good job to deepen my waterline or smudge out the outer corners of my eyes.
- Mascara: Smashbox X-Rated Mascara
I’ve been using this all month since saying goodbye to the Covergirl Peacock Flare. This is an extremely black formula, and I really like the brush, so I’ll be happy to use this for another month or two.
- Lip Balm: Fresh Sugar Lip Caramel Hydrating Balm (3 months in a row)
I continue to love this lip balm, whenever I remind myself to use it. I have been making more of an effort to apply this in the mornings while I’m doing my makeup.
- Lip Liner: Ulta Dual Ended Lip Liner – Flushed/Berry
Despite removing this from my Project Pan, I’ve kept reaching for the Flushed end of this pencil to go with a few of my favorite peachy nude lips.
- Lipstick: MAC Matte Lipstick – Velvet Teddy
This is the first MAC lipstick I ever purchased, and I feel like this shade definitely lives up to the hype. While I think I would prefer more of a satin formula for a nude lip, I really love this lipstick – so much that I keep it in my purse for touch ups throughout the day or to replace whatever lip color I wore in the morning.
- Liquid Lipstick: Colourpop Ultra Satin Lip – Dreamy
This is one of the shades from the most recent Colourpop x KathleenLights collab. I love the Ultra Satin formula so much, and this shade is such a unique, beautiful peachy rose nude. (I’m not wearing this in the photo I’ve included of me using all of my most-used products, but I am wearing it in some photos on my Instagram page.)
- Lip Gloss: Colourpop Ultra Glossy Lip – Aquarius (3 months in a row)
This lip gloss should really just take off its coat and stay a while, because it’s not going anywhere. (I’m also not wearing this in the “wear-it-all-in-one-look” photo since a different Colourpop UGL went better with Velvet Teddy, but I seriously wear it almost every day!)
What are your favorite makeup products from the month of March? Share your favorites or link your blog or videos in the comments!
P.S. Here’s some referral links to some of my favorite sites. Use if you’d like!
- Ebates – This is a great way to earn cash back from online shopping (that you’re already doing) at many of your favorite stores! (Including Sephora & Ulta!) If you join through this link and make a purchase of $25 or more, you’ll get an extra $10 cash back and I’ll get $15, as well as your own referral code.
- thredUP – I love using thredUP to clean out my closet and shop for new pieces at a discounted price – sometimes they’re even brand new with tags! When you join thredUP through this link, you get $10 to spend and I get $10 to shop after you place your first order.
- StitchFix – This is a great way to try out some new items for your closet, without the hassle of going to the stores and the bonus of a personal stylist. If you sign up with this link, you’ll get a FREE styling fee (usually $20) on your first Fix, and I’ll get $25 credit once it ships.